What is Plan Management in the NDIS?
Plan management is a type of disability service funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The overarching function of plan management is to assist and support NDIS participants to manage their NDIS plan funding.
Plan management can support participants by:
- managing and monitoring a participant’s budget.
- managing a participant’s NDIS claims and disbursing funds to providers for services delivered.
- providing regular statements to a participant to show the financial status of their plan including prompt notification of over or under utilisation.
- offering increased choice and control to a participant over plan implementation and utilisation through additional plan financial assistance.
How can Family Care Australia help you with Plan Management?
We can help NDIS participants with Plan management which helps with:
- Increasing your financial and plan management skills
- Navigating your NDIS plan
- Paying providers
- getting NDIS plan budget reports and greater budget oversight.